Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You are too sweet

A gorgeously designed layout by Melissa Mann!
Here is what Melissa says about her layout: "On this layout, I used "blocks" to construct my design. I stitched on the Hambly "blocks" with my sewing machine and then between the pictures and the overlay blocks, I used strips of the 7 Gypsies paper and filled in the gaps. I used my Martha Stewart sunburst punch and took a "bite" out of the strips of paper for a little bit of dimension."  - I love the way Melissa added these touches to her layout, gives it so much more dimension!  
Supplies: 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooo love love love this! i loveeeeeeeeeee the design and that stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome design!