Friday, March 11, 2011

Tim Holtz Ideaology Messanger Bag Winner

Who wins the Tim Holtz Ideaology Messanger Bag ....

"I am just starting to get involved with mini books. Would love to see Tim teach a class on how to use his idea-ology stuff to make a cool book. It gets a little fuzzy for me when it comes time to adhere and use all of the elements. Sometimes I get lost when I see a video where they say something like, 'just attach the elements, charms, and whatever you want to use'---and that's where I get lost. Attach them, how? Tim is always great at presenting easy-to-understand instructions for a newbie. Would love to see something like this kind of video detail for a mini book."


Congratulations Janine - email Scott@bluemoonscrapbooking.com with your address, so we can mail you the bag!  
Thanks to everyone for entering it was fun as always to read all your comments.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations Janine !!!!

CRB Flynn said...

congrats Janine! what a fun way to start the weekend!

janine said...

OMG!! I can't believe I won this bag!! Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway and choosing me as the winner!! Thanks ladies for the congrats comments---yes, it is truly a fabulous start to the weekend =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Janine!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)