Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New to the Family

A fun and beautiful layout by Rahel Menig!
Here is what Rahel has to say about her layout: "A couple weeks ago I told you, how much I like to scrap about the every-day life and about things that matter to me a lot, other than people I love. This layout is dedicated to my new sewing machine! To make it even more authentic, I cut out some little hearts with my Silhouette SD and sew them together to a banner and formed a big heart around the pictures." 

6 comments:

MichelleB said...

So so pretty! Love all the white, the heart banner...all of it!

kate blue said...

how DOES she do it? fab!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Beautiful! The heart garland is so delicate- love this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS!! I loveeeee that heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ellen s. said...

ooooh so pretty!!!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful layout, Rahel! Always love your dreamy layouts!