Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dream Kitchen

A gorgeous layout with a beautiful design by Rahel Menig!
Here is what Rahel says about her layout: "When I first saw this brand new American Crafts HELLO SUNSHINE paper, I knew, I HAD to get it! And then, it was harder to use than I had thought. It's not my typical background color - I'm a "lots of white" person but it was a great challenge for me! I figured, that if I would mix up the title a bit and make it vertical instead of horizontal it would go better with the paper itself: raindrops fall down. Also the sequins and the Melissa Frances Pearls went great with the background and it looks like it was a rainy day when I scrapbooked - and it was ;)"

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this Rahel! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the title work and the twine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

Love this Rahel - especially the sprinkle of sparkle :)

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful, Rahel! You always get the dreamy look just right!