Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Under The Weather

What a nice layout by Rahel Menig it has such a beautiful feel to it.


Rahel's Notes: I tried to use the Crafter's Workshop templates a bit different than using them with glimmer mists (since I don't have any...), so I used the floral one with acrylic paint (two colors) and loooots of water. The design I used on this layout was a try out, but I really liked it because of its beautiful water color feel. The birds template I used for cutting out the birds from BoBunny patterned paper. I also added a wing for one bird :)  The Maya Road flowers were originally green. Since I really love turquoise, I spraypainted them quickly and added them to the layout to give it a bit of a vintagy feel.




Supply List 
Paper: Crate Paper, Bo Bunny; 
Stickers: Basic Grey, Dymo, Jenny Bowlin; 

4 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Holy smokes.. this layout is subtle and gorgeous! Its amazing how you can turn a 'under the weather' layout into beautiful brightness! :) exciting!!

jessica_haley555 said...

I love this page. Beautiful and highlights an awesome photo.

Melissa Mann said...

That's beautiful!! Love the techniques you used!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you did with the bird template! WOW WOW WOW!! And LOVING the stitching! GORGEOUS lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)