Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coin Envelope Mini by Stephanie Miller

A really gorgeous Coin Envelope by Stephanie Miller.


"Here's a super fun Coin Envelope Mini Album I made using exciting BlueMoon scrappy supplies. One of my favorite parts to creating a mini is pulling out all the amazing products and CREATING MAGIC with it!!  This little mini was made for a swap I participated in and I just had to share it because I love-LOVE the Bluemoon goodies I used in it!! 

And, if you've never made a mini.. YOU SHOULD!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!! 



Here's some picts of my Coin Envelope mini album!! I hope you enjoy ... 
Visit my www.withagrin.blogspot.com for more pictures and details!! :)





Have a healthy, happy and scrappy time!

With A Grin,
Steff ;)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Stef!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! You are soooooooooooo inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melissa Mann said...

Gorgeous, Steff!!! Love it!

Lin from Pennsylvania said...

Hi!
OMG! I love your mini album, it's so beautiful and so vintage! You said many times during your video that it was easy to do... I have only been scrapbooking for a little over a year now, so it doesn't look easy to me, but maybe it's because I'm still new! I hope I can do this sometime soon!
You are sooo very talented! I really enjoyed watching your video!
Take Care, Lin

Julie Bonner said...

So fabulous Steff!!!!!

Harriett Faulks said...

That’s a very lovely mini album! I tried creating a mini album out of coin envelopes too, but it was not as beautiful as this one. I guess I have to be a little more creative. Thanks for the ideas!