Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just the beginning

Lynnette Davis created a mini album cover using a 7gypsies Bookcover - this is just the beginning.... read on....

"As a military family we move around a lot.  When asked by someone "Where are you from?" there are many answers that could go behind it.  My kids are officially "Military Brats," I'm the "Stay-At-Home-Mom" (more often than not) and my husband is just trying to move up in the ranks.  We dedicate ourselves and our lives to this military lifestyle and up until now didn't think far enough ahead.  Stabilization is just about every military lifers dream.  Although moving around is fun at times and meeting people from different places can be too, we've always wanted to have some place to call HOME.  That is why we have decided as a family to build a house and make a home here in Texas.  I'm originally from Hawaii and my husband is originally from Virginia, so we are kind of meeting in the middle.   Plus, my husband is a BIG Cowboys Football fan so it works out great for that reason too. :-) To keep record of this special journey in our lives I have created this here book.  It will document the blue print that I designed myself, the choices of granite, cabintry, flooring, etc., my thoughts, my feelings, the different stages of it all and everything in-between.  This is just the cover so far but I'm hoping you will be excited to see and hear about what's to come."  


Prima Flower Packaging

Prima Flower

K&Company Chipboard

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

The Girls Paperie by Margie Paper

Pom Pom Ribbon

Stazon Ink


You can see more of Lynnette's work and join her challenge blogs over at http://desperatearmyhousewife.blogspot.com

6 comments:

bethchien said...

that is such a gorgeous cover!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! GORGEOUS Lynette!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the story behind it too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Christina said...

Ohh i love it already!
xo

Miss Jaster said...

so so pretty!!

kate blue said...

she's awesome and I can't wait to see more!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful, Lynette!! Love it!