Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crafter's Workshop

Today we have 2 awesome layouts using Crafter's Workshop Templates.  These are putting me in the mood to grab some paint and stencil away :) 

Designed by Julie Tucker-Wolek.
"I made this layout using a 6x6 Crafter's Workshop Template and the Bo Bunny's Olivia collection.  The background was painted using the template to create design.




Journal tag and scalloped circle: BoBunny OLIVIA Scrapbooking Paper

Designed by Beth Perry.


"tips: for light paint or mist on your templates, you can quickly spritz with a stamp cleaner and it wipes right off. For more heavier paints, I just washed it in the sink with some soap and water. So easy to clean!! and I love this brick template by Crafter's Workshop so much! I know I am going to be using it on A LOT of projects! "... Beth

black paint
round foam paint brush
old license plate number

11 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

Cool techniques!

Scrapamum said...

Great techniques ladies! Love Crafters Workshop!

bethchien said...

ooo love your layout, Jules!

Miss Jaster said...

beautiful LOs ladies! :)

Melissa Mann said...

Love them, girls!! I love that brick template!

Dara Lynn said...

Love that brick template!!!! I just cleaned out scraproom and located my templates....but don't have that cool brick one .... hmmm.... think about time to make an order! I always love your style!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, ladies...this is amazing! Loving your layouts and those templates are so cool!
Thanks for sharing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh B!!! Yours TOTALLY ROCKS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! And thanks everyone for the love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

Fab layouts!!! Love how you used these templates!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
Great Post today!
My fellow DT ladies are sooooo talented!
YIPPEE!!!!
Vangie

NoraAnne said...

Love this layout with the brick wall template, HOW COOL is that?!