Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hope

What an exquisite piece of art by Julie Bonner.


Julie rolled flowers and added Ranger Stickles around the edges of the flowers to really make them "pop".  


"Behind the flowers you can see the use of the Crafter's Workshop Template 6 x 6 Paradise.  I masked around the edges of the template, covering my entire background sheet, and then lightly misted with Maya Road mist.  I then repeated this once more to continue the pattern up the side of the paper.  This created a great foliage-looking pattern behind the flowers.  


This photo shows a detailed view of my favorite poem & this gorgeous glittered bird I cut from a sheet of My Mind''s Eye patterned paper."  Julie  

Products Used:
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found
Template:  Crafter's Workshop Template 6 x 6 Paradise


6 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

Beautiful frame! I love the flowers.

Erika M. said...

This is so amazing!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

simply gorgeous! xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

simply lovely!

Lynnette Davis said...

This is REALLY beautiful!