Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tim Holtz Configurations

Tim Holtz Configurations Shadow Boxes have arrived and what fun.  Let your imagination go... all the possibilities!  I'm thinking my first one... all white and cream with a touch of red for the holidays.  Don't forget the glitter and baubles!


The trimmings are perfect to mist - try Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists for some fabulous shimmer!


To see all the Tim Holtz Configurations in the store today click here.
To see the new Tim Holtz paper stash, stickers and trimmings click here.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I am seeing Christmas for this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Oh this would be a awesome treasure to make for a scrappy gal gift!! I LOVE IT! TIM + configurations... whoa! yes :)