Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Decorating

A beautiful layout by Rahel Menig
I'm loving the clouds and pillow journaling!


Rahel's Notes: I love to work with just one picture, that really tells the story. To tell this story, I needed more! To make it a little more surprising I used this very strange picture of my husbands back and then when you open it, you will find out, what this story all is about - the decoration of our bedroom! 


Supply List: 
Paper: Crate Paper, BoBunny, My Mind's Eye; 
Stickers: Basic Grey; Stamps: swissgirlDesigns; Punch: McGill; RubOn: Hambly; 7gypsies tape.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

jessica_haley555 said...

Great photos in this page. They look like they're out of a magazine.

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful!!! Very unique idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Loving how you made the fold out on the lo to show your GORGEOUS bedroom!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

Great page - love the hidden photos!!!

Susan Coish said...

This is such a great LO! LOVE the mystery behind the photo!!

Lynnette Davis said...

This layout is SO awesome!