Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vangie Dowling Video

Greetings!  It’s Vangie here with another Design Team Video.

This week I worked with the 7gypsies Library Drawer. Look for this to be restocked in a couple of weeks. This item is HOT HOT HOT!  Let Scott know if you want him to hold you one when they arrive Scott@bluemoonscrapbooking.com.



I had a request from Becky H. to create something Shabby Chic. Thanks Becky! We aim to please!
This project is created to work as a card holder. I used the 12 file cards that came with the 7gypsies Library Drawer to remind me of upcoming birthdays. This way I can use the project for years to come.


The collection I used is Jubilee from K & Company.


What an AWESOME collection! I may buy some extra and hoard it! YIKES!!!
I also used the 7gypsies Mini Notebooks Ecriture and Orchestra to create an address book. So much fun!

I hope you enjoyed this project.
Until next time,

7 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

This is beautiful!! I think I might need one of those :-)

scrappergirlie said...

Beautiful Vangie! I love love love that new K&Co collection! Fantastic job as always!

pickles99 said...

love what you did with the new k& co. i'm totally with you: must have enough to hoard, so i can pull it out and just look at it and hold it. yes, i may have just a teeny problem when it comes to embellishments (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pickles!
I am so glad to hear that there is another scrappy sistah with a paper addiction!
I just love to sit, hold it, and take it all in. YUM!!!
Best,
Vangie

Jocelyn said...

Oh how beautiful is this!!! I need one of these drawers!!!!

I have several of the old spools...now I know what I need to do with them!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! AMAZING CREATIONS Vangie!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

Simply gorgeous Vangie :)