Monday, August 9, 2010

7gypsies

Check out this library drawer -what a great name.  I just filled up my photo carousal spinner, now I'm starting this library drawer.  I love playing with smaller cards and no punching this time!  As soon as I have some cards made I'll show you.  


Ohhhh, these receipt holders are fabulous.  Now, 7gyspsies sells 3 sizes. These are the 2 NEW designs!


I never knew I liked gears until I opened a package to shoot them and started playing.  I've fallen for the gears with the gems in the centers.  Just wait until Steampunk from Graphic45 comes in... you'll want these all these gears to go with that collection for sure :)
The more rustice gears have 14 in a package and they look authentic -less the grease.


The chain comes 4 to a package and is perfect for hanging on mini albums, receipt holders, photo displays... anywhere you can think of!


Close-up of the hardware, notice the little gems and crystals.


4 new 7gypsie binding rings.


Click here to see all the 7gypsies today!  More pictures to come -we had another shipment of new 7gypsies arrive Friday - click here to see these new goodies.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow and wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! They have done it again!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

So many awesome products - I can't wait to play with one of those library drawers - I already have some good ideas brewing :)

Dawnll said...

I can feel my palms sweating, and my heart racing when I see all the supplies!!!!

bethchien said...

the "steampunk" look is REALLY starting to grow on me, too! :D