Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ribbon

Chicago, Chicago, the talk of the town... like a hot broadway show, this NEW Showtime Chicago ribbon is ideal for adding a splash to your next project.  
Wonderful ribbons that will light up your page!



I lightened this photo so you can see the fibers better.  Both colors are slightly deeper in person. It was hard to shoot this black ribbon and not make it look like a big puff ball.


This ribbon I am pulling around a Maya Road chipboard piece.  We do have more of these chip pieces on order along with tons of new Maya Road.


Click here to see these ribbons in the store today.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee ribbons!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous ribbons! LOVE it!

Dawnll said...

Fun fun fun is all I can say!

2amscrapper said...

great new product!

jen t. said...

love'in the ribbons...so girly!:)

bethchien said...

you KNOW I am loving those feathers!
I LOVE FEATHERS! lol
hope you guys are having a great week! I am ready for the weekend!
B

Julie Bonner said...

What fabulous trims!!