Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Prima Flowers

There are just so many fabulous Prima Flowers in-stock now.
I'm going to post a few flowers a day instead of 1 long post.

Prima Marketing Flowers Orchard Mix and matching butterflies- my favorites first.




I love these flowers for the handmade crocheted look, very soft an delicate.  Prima Marketing Flowers Sweet Taffy and Prima Marketing Flowers Angelous Bethor


Feathers are attached!



Romantic vintage.



Click here to see all the new Prima Flowers in the store today.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

FEATHERS are attached?!!?!?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I knew Prima LOVED me! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moonie said...

ooh I want want want... sooo beautiful x

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

**Ahhhh!!!*** you KNOW WHEN THE SKIES open and you hear the Angels singing... thats exactly what i HEAR when i SEE these GORGEOUS AMAZING PRIMAS!!! ;) SOO many ways to play with these *precious* flowers.. yep, I said 'precious'.. oh holy smokes! I got it bad!

with a grin,
STEff :)

scrappergirlie said...

Those Sweet Taffy flowers are to die for!!!!! Thanks for always having the BEST stuff in stock! :)

Susan Coish said...

Soooo pretty!! I want them ALL!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Wow! Just beautiful!

Julie Bonner said...

So gorgeous -the doilies are fabulous!!!