Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Graphic45 Steampunk Debutante

The newest collection from Graphic 45 is Steampunk Debutante.  Steampunk is a place where romance meets invention.  Can you imagine the possibilities with this collection.  For myself it's a step out of the box, a place for gears, ribbon, fashion and metal.  I'm going to use Steampunk with 7gypsies and Tim Holtz for an out of my box kind of look.



These Graphic 45 Staples goodies are high quality with fabulous images.  I'm going to have to shoot a close up of them for you, but take my word for it you will like them!
 The albums are envelope albums places for all kinds of hidden secrets.



Click here to come over to the store to see the Graphic45 Steampunk and Staples.

6 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Every piece of this new Graphic 45 line SCREAMS "I'M GORGEOUS!" .. I'm just thrilled with this new line!! Yikes.. alot of scrappy treasures NEED to be made now!! :)

with a grin,
steffogal1

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love those trims! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This stuff is SUPER YUMMY!!!
Vangie

Queena said...

Wow, my list of things to buy just got longer! This paper collection is so awesome! :)

Sueann said...

Wowzers!! Fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Julie Bonner said...

Just fabulous!!! Especially LOVE the Staples Collection - I have to get my hands on some of those goodies :)