Sunday, August 29, 2010

BlueMoon Newsletter

Wow - huge boxes arrived every day this week, moving around became slow, but it's all fabulous New CHA products.  Take a look at the week.

Maya Road
The Maya Road Doilies are a blast, New Resin Flowers for misting, and the New Ribbon....oh my!  Maya Road ribbon is a must have for your shopping cart.



Here I was playing around with Maya Road envelopes, Vintaj Natural Brass Decorivet and 7gypsies Conservatory Paper.


The new Maya Road Resin Blossoms are beautiful.



Prima Flowers
Prima Flowers arrived and what a selection.  Come on, when you reach out to finish a layout or project and you have to have Prima Flowers.  New clear stamps from Prima, Say it in Crystals Bling, Papers, and the Prima Masks are outstanding.




Prima Ribbon lots of choices!


Tattered Angels
Six new Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  These are the limited edition 2010 winter colors!  And the Glam and Glaze is on the shelves and ready to go - give the new Tattered Angels Paints a try!


Smooch Spritz Sprays
You'll want to add these fabulous Smooch Spritz colors in your cart, great coverage and these are the Donna Salazar signature colors!


Design Team News
Starting Monday we will be combining the Design Team blog with this blog. You will see all the Design Team layouts and inspiring projects right here!

Join us as a follower of the BlueBlog or our BlueMoonScrapbooking FaceBook page for up to the moment arrivals. If you would like to see our videos as soon as we publish them, subscribe to BlueMoon onYouTube. For daily inspiration visit the BlueMoon Design Team Blog.
Sign up for this BlueMoon Newsletter.

14 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

So many gorgeous products!!! Love those Maya Road resin flowers :)

The Charm House said...

Tempting me???? Love all of this!
Yvette

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh my....I am in love...I adore The Maya Ribbon....an order will be coming soon!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

LOVE, LOVE Maya Road!!

Leah l'Orange said...

oh.
my.
goomie.

Maya Road is kickin' my butt lately! their ribbons and flowers and doilies - i want them ALL! and just LOOK at all that yummy smooch!

what a haul!

scrappergirlie said...

Sooooo many great things! I'm filling up my wish list as we speak! ;)

Natalie said...

I'm drooling over the MR Ribbon! And the Prima!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Dria said...

WOW so many great things i don't know where to look first!

Ella Swan said...

Oh dearie me I feel another online shop coming on...

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

LOVE IT - no other words.. but ok... I can't contain them!! Holy smokes... all those photo's are LOADED with AMAZING GORGEOUS GOODIES!! Must HAVE'S...every single item!!... whoa ;) we are all in for a treat with all these new goodies!!

with a grin,
Steff

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Oh My!! What amazing products..love them all!!

Brenda said...

I lveo the Maya Road - and then I saw the Prima. WOWZERS - there will be shopping to do!

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, have to start saving ;)
yummy goodies!