Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Such a Beautiful day Altered Hoop using Prima's Peach Tea Collection

Hello Bluemoon Scrapbooking Friends!  I'm here to share a project using Prima's Peach Tea collection you can find at Bluemoon Scrapbooking.  I was inspired by the 12x12 Acetate Sheet from the collection.  I decided to use it as a background starting point.  I did some fussy cutting,  added flowers,  Ruffle Lace trim,  I also did some diecutting with the Peach Tea collection.  I painted the wooden hoop border with Finnabair's Impasto Linen paint and then added lace trim from my stash.  I love to add crocheted doilies to my projects for more texture and interest.  This would be a perfect addition for a wall hanging or art piece on a desk.







This collection is so beautiful,  it has that same Prima feel everyone is used to.  
I hope you find time to create something beautiful today!
Be sure to check out Bluemoon Scrapbooking for more beautiful products to create with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have an Amazing and Creative day!


No comments: