Monday, April 11, 2022

Dare to Dream Shaker cards using Graphic 45's Cottage Life Collection

Hello Bluemoon Fans!  I have 2 oversized shaker cards I created using Graphic 45 Cottage Life collection,  isn't it so Gorgeous???  It is always so hard for me to choose which papers to cut into first!  Since shaker cards are the IN project to create,  I decided to create an oversized shaker card.  You can find this paper collection,  Ephemera,  Cardstock Die cut Ephemera assortment,  Chipboard die cuts,  the Patterns and Solids double sided paper pad and individual papers at Bluemoon Scrapbooking and of course so much more!   Be sure to sign up for the Newsletter!

Here is a closer look at the oversized shaker cards I created!  You can also scroll down to watch my step by step tutorial video if you'd like to see how I created these fun cards!




















Below you can click on the link to watch my step by step tutorial on Youtube!

This collection is so Gorgeous!  I have so many ideas of projects in my mind I don't know what to create next!  We hope you find this collection so fun and versitale to create with!  Be sure to tag us on your social media!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy creating and have an Amazing day!




No comments: