Monday, April 18, 2022

Home Sweet Home Scrapbook Layo0ut

Hello Bluemoon Scrapbooking Fans!  Happy Monday!!!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Today I layout using Prima Painted Floral collection,  isn't it so fun???  It's so fresh and summery, I love the colors in this collection!

I began by cutting 2 seperate sheets in half and then I grabbed another sheet and started tearing bringing out that white for texture.  

Once I was happy with the tearing I glued the pieces down and started fussy cutting,  then cut a tag and added jute to it to start my background design.

From my stash I used crocheted doilies and Prima fabric floral trim for texture and dimension.  I also used chipboard from this collection for my layers.
I love anything with butterflies,  so of course I fussy cut out a couple of the butterflies from the cutout sheet from this collection.  
I added Prima Flowers and leaves,  glitter,  seedbeads,  Say it with Crystals and sequins for my layers.  

Once I was finished with glueing everying down I flicked some white acrylic paint for the finishing touch.



If you love summery and cheery colors this collection is for you!  Hurry and grab it before it's gone!  You can purchase this collection and so much more at Bluemoon Scrapbooking!

I hope I've inspired you today to create something beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by!

Have an amazing crafting week!





1 comment:

Julia said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.