Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Beginners Mixed Media Scrapbook Layouts using Craft O"Clock's Hours of Longing


Hello Crafty Friends I am here to share 2 scrapbook layouts using Craft O"Clock's Hours of Longing collection.  I created these layouts for beginners in Mixed Media.  If you love the look of Mixed Media but are intimidated,  this should help you with my step by step tutorial.
The first layout I created to have a starting point to creating a similar step by step tutorial so you can follow along.  

I'm in LOVE with Craft O'Clock's Hours of Longing collection!  I also used products from Blue Fern Studios and Reneabouquets.





Here I created a smiliar layout with a step by step tutorial video that you can follow.
If you don't have the exact supplies use what you have and get creative!










You can watch my step by step tutorial below!


Be sure to check out Bluemoon Scrapbooking,  they have a great variety of products for every crafter!

Craft O'Clock Hours of Longing collection
Blue Fern Studios Lace 
Blue Fern Studios Stamps
Prima Flowers Diamond Courage




No comments: