Saturday, February 14, 2009

Prima Flowers

Wowie! The New Prima Flowers are knock outs. Prima has a home run -the flowers are gorgeous, priced right, and they have good photos. I took a ton more, though- I couldn't stop. I wanted a close up of every Prima flower package. So, here we go - a ton of pictures and I have more in the gallery, plus I took close-ups for the web when you enlarge the Prima Flowers.

Prima Flowers Woodstock and Prima Flowers Dandies.


Prima Flowers Dandies and Prima Flowers Woodstock next to Prima Note Cards Flirty.


Prima Devines Pink, Prima Flowers Fiesta Cabo which includes 2 clips to pin the flowers up and Prima Flowers Damsels.


Look at these beauties -Prima Flowers Essentials.


Prima Flowers Daisy Dreams and Prima Note Cards Flirty.


Prima Flowers Daisy Dreams Brown, Prima Flowers Daisy Dreams Pink and Prima Flowers Daisy Dreams Fabulous Bright White.


Prima Crystal Swirls


Prima Flowers Fleur Vines-these are beautiful -what a statement on a layout.


Prima Flowers Artistry Flowers-my personal favorites.


Prima Note Cards Flirty come in a stationary box with 6 designs 5 sheets of each-The prettiest journaling notes I've seen.


Click here to see all the store Prima Flower Products, they are an impressive company.

No comments: