Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7gypsies

I'm gazing at this layout wondering "where's the journaling?"  I always take soooo long to get my journaling thoughts together.  I have a pile of layouts - just waiting for the words.  I post them without words because who knows when I'll finish it.  I don't feel the need to rush the words but - I do like to make the layouts quickly.   Am I saving the best for last - because capturing the moments, the memories with the right words is like getting the right picture. I like it to have quite time to think about it.  This is a challenge with a little one.

7gypsies French Ribbon - Chelsea,
7gypsies Savannah Chipboard Alphabet-special

7gypsies Savannah Chipboard Alphabet. The chipboard brackets are covered in 7gypsies paper.

Tim Holtz Muse Tokens.

Chatterbox Botanico Chip Words and
Chatterbox Eclectique Scrapbooking Paper/Sunny.



7gypsies French Ribbon - Chelsea


Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink/Red Pepper,
and Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink/Lettuce.

Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder/Scattered Straw,
and Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder/Frayed Burlap.

Basic Grey MARRAKECH Paper/Calming Moon,
Basic Grey MARRAKECH Paper/Sencha,
7gypsies Carolina Flocked Bird,
7gypsies Savannah/Bright,
7gypsies Savannah Orleans papers.

To view all 7gypsies click here.
To view all BasicGrey click here.
To view all Tim Holtz click here.

No comments: