Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Minds Eye paper and a cute little dress.

A layout featuring My Minds Eye Paper, my last piece of Maya Road Sheer sheet - Petals Leaves in my stash, Jenni Bowlin Printed Tickets, Kaisercraft Rhinestones in Pink, Creative Imaginations Overlay, My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters epoxies, My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters sticker , 7gypsies 97% Complete tag, imaginisce flowers, and Prima Angelique Ribbon.  Of course, I had a great model to work with -she is wearing a shirt/dress I wore as a child!



My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters epoxies- round epoxies are great for flowers, 
Jenni Bowlin Printed Ticket tucked in amoungest the flowers.


Kaisercraft Rhinestones in Pink
Maya Road Sheer sheet - Petals Leaves, 
7gypsies 97% Complete Tags/Congratulations,


Maya Road Sheer sheet - Petals Leaves, and

No comments: