Friday, February 6, 2009

Cosmo Cricket

Here's the Cosmo Cricket CHA 2009 video - by the time I get this Blog up the products should be just about in the store-yikes-I need to work faster! Can't wait to see the Cosmo Cricket new arrivals, especially the spinners - I like the idea of using something totally new and unique. Have you tried any blackboard yet, it's really fun to work with and small so you can do an album quickly. I totally love the Cosmo Cricket Get Happy Tank Mix Die-cuts with the black board!




Talking about new, don't you love the new Basic Grey Marrakech and Basic Grey Porcelain. It's flying off the shelves and I can see why Basic Grey Marrakech is great for cool weather layouts and Basic Grey Porcelain perfect for girls and spring which will be here in the blink of an eye. Actually, it's more than spring here in the desert -today was a hot 80 in the sun. I had to try to keep Elsie in the shade -not an easy task. I'm going to have to break out the sunscreen -not an exciting thing for a baby- except maybe to taste it or pour it all over the floor!


To see our Cosmo Cricket products in the store now click here.

No comments: