Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow

My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow Collectionis full of bright Spring colors and features delicate birds-take a look.

My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow Die-cuts and My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow Papers.

My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers.

My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers with Basic Grey MARRAKECH 12x12 Alpha Stickers

My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers with Prima Flowers Belle Fleur Daisy the flowers are 2 inches round.

To see all the My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow Collection plus the other collections instock now click here.

My Minds Eye Garden Party Collection of 6x6 Paper of 10 different designs - 4 sheets of each on sale now for $3.99.  A happy selection of designs don't you think.

As a note: the 2nd delivery of 7gypsies Gypsy Market arrived yesterday and the 12x 12 papers are coming any day now.
Tim Holtz stamps are in and embellishments are coming in early March.

No comments: