Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goofy Dog!

A fun layout from Melissa Mann, with a great technique on how to use a mask for your titles!

"I love to use the masking technique. It takes a bit of patience and can be tedious but the end result is always fun! To create my masked title, I placed out my layout and figure out where my title would be. I used some old Sassafras Lass alphas that had just bits & pieces left to different sets; I removed all of my other elements (photo, paper) and then used some Tattered Angels glimmer mist - I liberally sprayed the area where the alphas were and just let some drips fall on the rest of the layout. I let it all sit for a minute or so and then carefully peeled up the alphabet stickers. Afterwards, I built my layout around the title!" ~~Melissa
 



Products that Melissa used on her layout:



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this Melissa! LOVING that masking technique! :):):):):):):):):):):):)