Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 dogs and 1 guy

A gorgeous layout and a beautiful card from Melissa Mann!

"For my "2 Dogs & 1 Guy" layout, I wanted to bring a warmth to the page. I used some papers from the new "Autumn Press" & "Memoir" lines by Studio Calico and used a couple of different stitches on my sewing machine to create a somewhat subtle quilted look. To create the circle border, I punched a bunch of various sized circles and used the stamp set to stamp a few of them as well and then sprinkled them across the bottom of my photo.

On my "You are the Best" greeting card, I stacked a pile of circles in the middle - layering one on top of the other. I love circles and they frequently find their way onto my projects!" ~~Melissa
Supplies Melissa used on her layout and card:

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee these Melissa! I loveeeeee the colors in both of them! :):):):):):):):):):):)