Friday, September 11, 2009

Stampington and Company Magazines

We carry a few different magazines from Stampington and Company Where Women Create, Art Journaling, Artful Blogging, Somerset Studios and Stampers Sampler.

This is the latest Somerset Studio. I haven't finished mine yet -I do tend to read these slowly as there is so much good stuff!

I noticed a couple of how-to articles in this issues. I'll have some projects to try -can't wait.

This is our first issue of Art Journaling and I've already tried some fun techniques. I love this magazine - which is more like a book not a magazine!

Here's a sneekly peeky of the inside -I have more views if you go to buy Art Journaling.

To see all the Stampington and Company Magazines in the store today click here.

Wendy has a Basic Grey video on the Design Team blog -check it out!

No comments: