Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life is Good Scrapbooking Kit

I was playing around with the Life is Good Kit and made these layouts.

A little Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint
sew over that
some American Crafts Paper
add a Prima Flower.





I love this Making Memories die-cut paper-you can really have a good time putting different colors behind it.



I inked the Basic Grey Letters with some pink
and added a foam square to make the tree 3D.

I watched the paint fly as I splatted Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint on this layout -lots of fun and messy.




I added a koala bear from KandCompany Actopus to Zelephant Chip Pieces to this layout.



Cool box the chip pieces come in, kids love it.

To see the full Life is Good Monthly kit click here.

1 comment:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

great job! the kit is so fun!