Thursday, September 3, 2009

7gypsies

I love when new 7gypsies comes in -lots of ideas for projects.
Here are some add ons for the Victoria Collection of beautiful papers. 7gypsies makes great chip letters!

Watch out, these are hot. I wonder why? I'm sure you won't see any of these tags in my kits -hee, hee.

The 97% tags fit perfectly in the small Naked Pockets so get a bunch of these.

Need envelopes for a splash - here you go. Use to mail, on a layout or punch for ATC holders to hide secrets...

I've already used these 7gypsies 97% Complete Gypsy Journal Pages for my Photo Carsousel- punch with the ATC punch
add photo and goodies
don't forget some metal tags, maybe a Gator clip to hang some items from.

Here are all the new Naked Pockets.

This is a packed Victoria bird and word disclaimer stamp wouldn't you agree.

Take a closer look.

Have you been to the 7gypsies blog lately - good ideas!


To see all the 7gypsies in the store today click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW...thanks for posting these - everything looks wonderful.