Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KandCompany Creative Bite

Quick layout and simple video showing a 12 x 12 layout which I painted and crayoned using primarily KandCompany embellishments. The butterflies are Tim Holtz Grungeboard Nature Shapes which I misted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and stamp embossed with a Basic Grey Urban Prairie Wild Flowers Stamp, then sprinkled some Tim Holtz Distress Powder in Worn Lipstick.
Elsie's hat - I love it - it's way too big so I have to tuck it up. Elsie just loves putting on hats.
Even at 100 degrees she somehow gets a hold of her favorite purple winter hat with bear ears -very cute. I'll have to get a shot of her wearing her winter hat in the summer.



KandCompany MADELINE Die-cut Cardstock-Love
and the KandCompany QUE SERA SERA Icon Die-cuts-pink transparency.

K and Company QUE SERA SERA Icon Die-cuts this transparency has glitter on it looking like gems.

Prima Flowers Fiesta Cabo I just love these 3 inch round flowers.

How about some Crate Paper Lillian for a little Spring touch.

To see all the KandCompany in-stock today click here.

No comments: