Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint by Ranger Ink

This is a Creative Bite Project using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints by Ranger Ink and Scrapbook Decor Canvas in the 5x5 size. This was my first canvas painting ever, I've doodled with painting on paper but never ventured onto a canvas. Seems funny to me that I hadn't tried canvases before -I wonder how many I would have done if I had just given it a try. I'm hooked now and I give credit to Dawn Rice from the Somerset Memories Magazine Feb/March issue. What I love about Somerset Magazines are how the articles give little how to's and they tell what products they used. This came in helpful for a beginner like myself. Also, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints have paints, Gesso, Brushes, Gel Mediums and Canvases so everything is easy to order for painting.
In the new Somerset Studios Magazine by Stampinton (which we carry in the store) I've already highlighted some fun things to try next. I'm going to keep my brushes and paints out in the open to use more often.

Heidi Swapp Ghost Shape Wings.

This is before I added the Claudine Hellmuth Studio painterly pink and Claudine Hellmuth Studio modern red.

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, Gesso and Matte Multi Medium.

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints Smidge of Blue,
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Charcoal Black,
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Traditional Tan,
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Modern Red,
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Painterly Pink and
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint Blank Canvas

To see our painting supplies in the store today click here.

2 comments:

Marion Smith said...

Lisa this looks awesome! I have that same book, I love it! I'm going to have to try this. I love this paint so much, I was just telling Scott about it awhile back. It's soo smooth and you don't have to use much at all! Anywho it's my new favorite goodie!

claudine hellmuth said...

thank you so much for this super tutorial! I am adding a link to my blog tonight :)