Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fancy Pants Designs

We have in-stock the new Fancy Pants Designs Mixed Media Scrapbooking books, stamps and chipboard. There are 4 different designs of the Mixed Media books to play with and they are definetly unique. I love the idea of hand stitching or machine sewing some zig zags on the felt pieces-I would use a nice bright yarn or thread for contrast. Don't forget to use the
Fancy Pants Felt Shapes which are already to pop on the page with a little glue or stitching. You can use the no-sew stitch witchery sold at fabric stores to attach with a great bond. I use stitch witchery all the time to hem. This works best for me to get the hem straight- I've even used it to make quick curtains.

We thought the 7gypsies Binderie was the easiest and fastest way to punch holes in this book.

6 sheets of cute big board chipboard for both girls and boys to play with.

This is the BIG 10 inch Fancy Pants SUMMER SOIREE Clear Stamp set full of whimsical stamps -the summer one for beach weather, right around the corner.

Check out the tree -I have my hands showing the size. That's just one stamp on this Fancy Pants ON A WHIMSY Clear Stamp 10"set!

So, now that you have the biggest stamp set -yes, you'll need the biggest stamp pad! Only kidding, this pad is hugh but not necessary for these stamps. I really get a kick out of the size of the pad. Word out is that once you use the giant pad it's hard to go small. Funny, I usually use tiny Colorbox Cats Eye. I'm going to try this 6 inch coffee one.

Fancy Pants DELIGHT Clear Stamp 10" set and Ranger Inks Archival Ink Pad coffee.

Here's the FancyPants ad for the mixed Media books.

To see all the FancyPants products in-stock today click here.

No comments: