Monday, May 4, 2009

Basic Grey Wisteria Album

An album made with Basic Grey Wisteria papers and adding fun color using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks by Ranger Inks. I really love this paper it has a very elegant feel.

All Basic Grey Wisteria papers were used -see the video below. I wet and distressed the edges.

I had never used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Gold before and I am hooked now. We are temporarily out of gold - more is coming!

What a striking purple in this collection.

I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks with a foam blending tool by Ranger Inks and a Sakura Koi Water Brush with Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution in the brush for around the edges of circle piece.

Goodies I can't wait to add to the album - Basic Grey WISTERIA Chip Sticker Shapes and Basic Grey WISTERIA Olio Rub-ons.

If you want to be on our Video Design Team -email Scott with photo samples of your work, your blog and a video link if you have one.


To see all of the BasicGrey Wisteria in the store today click here.

No comments: