Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Prima Farm Sweet Farm layout

Hello Crafty Friends Happy National Scrapbook Day continued!  What are you crafting this week?  Today I have a layout using Prima's Farm Sweet Farm collection!  Somehow I missed the revealing of this collection!  I'm in love with the browns,  golds and shades of pink/red!  
As always I love to layer up my layout to the point of nearly being to fat to load into a sleeve!
I love to add layers using diecuts and ephemera cutouts and lots of flowers!
One of my favorite embellishments to complete my projects are Reneabouquets butterflies,  they inspire me and I just love all her designs!

I used my paper punches and Tim Holtz paper distresser,  I love this look!

I used a bunch of Prima Flowers from my stash and also Blue Fern Studios lace,  that lace is SO gorgeous and dainty!


Here is a close up of Reneabouquets handcrafted premium butterflies,  it's one of many favorites of mine!


With a little sparkle I added glitter diecut leaves,  it's that perfect bling for this layout!

Whenever I'm creating with beautiful collections I'm always worried about covering up the designs but sometimes you just have to get past it and move on to creating!

Be sure you check out this collection at Bluemoon Scrapbooking for all your crafting supplies!  

Have an Amazing crafty day!



No comments: