Monday, May 2, 2022

Oversized Tag with Prima's Miel by Frank Garcia collection

Hello Friends,  Happy Monday!!!  Today I have an oversized tag and when I say oversized it's huge!!!  It measures approximately 11"x8" and is loaded with chunky layers!


I started with packaging and recycled it by creating an oversized tag.  I used paper from Prima's Miel papers,  Prima flowers,  Reneabouquets,  Frank Garcia Memory Venetian Shutters,   Prima's Ruffled Trim,  Prima Chipboard,  Lace,  crocheted doilies and butterflies from Reneabouquets.


I have a large doily die that I cut to build my layers.  I also used a Tim Holtz Frame for the cutout from the collection.


This collection is so gorgeous,  be sure to grab your supplies while they last at Bluemoon Scrapbooking!  

I hope you are inspired today!  

Happy Creating!!!


No comments: