Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crafty Space

Love this fun, biright layout by Melissa Mann!
"One of my go-to techniques when creating a layout is to add strips of paper around the edges of the background card stock. On this layout, I cut out thin strips of paper from various Amy Tangerine papers and stitched them down to the top & bottom edge of the Kraft card stock. I then laid my photos down in another horizontal pattern and layered things about & below the strip of pictures. Don't forget those little strips that you cut off at the bottoms of pattern paper :-)  These days, most of them are in a various pattern that fits the theme of the papers your are using. The small strip that I adhered down below my title is one of those strips that I cut off the bottom of the paper - I trimmed it down and it finished off the layout perfectly!" ~~Melissa
Products that Melissa used on her layout:

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this Melissa!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FerrellGraph-x said...

Fun layout idea!


I am so thrilled with your customer service!!!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell