Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Milton River Walk

A gorgeous multi-photo layout by Melissa Mann!
Here is what Melissa says about her layout: "Hey everyone! Melissa here again....I pushed myself out of my comfort zone for this layout. I am not typically a multi-photo layout scrapper; and I'm not typically a 12 x 12 layout scrapper either! But, it's good to push yourself every once in a while. I was inspired by a layout that I found on Nichol Magouirk's blog this weekend and it used several photos. You can view her blog post here (http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/things_that_really_matter/2011/05/scrapbook-stamping-may-2011.html) and see her original layout and the sketch I used. I didn't use quite as many photos; I replaced one of the photos with a journaling block...but, I stuck pretty close to the original sketch. I stamped the black floral images down the strip of Sassafras Paper with some stamps from the Curio collection by Basic Grey. I also used the paper filters by Fancy pants and twisted them around to make some dimensional flowers - I used my Tim Holtz tiny attacher to staple them down and then placed a little bling in the center."

Fancy Pants Designs Artist Edition Filter Paper Pinking

2 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Fancy pants papers..ooh la la.. this layout is just beautiful! soo ready for a river walk with my camera! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo GORGEOUS Melissa! I loveeeeeee those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)