Thursday, May 5, 2011

A fun way to use Pink Paislee's tissue paper!

Here is a fun way to use Pink Paislee's House of Three Tissue Paper as shown on this beautiful layout by Julie Tucker-Wolek!
A note from Julie: "I love the new tissue paper from Pink Paislee! I decided to have fun with it by adding it as part of my background of my layout! I added craft glue to my Studio Calico paper and then wrinkled the tissue paper on it! Really fun, easy and it gives you layout a lot of texture! :)"

Here is the base that Julie started with

And here is how Julie started her layout 
And then she placed her other elements on top of it!








Supplies that Julie used: 




3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

OMG Julie!!!!!! I am gonna try that! It never occured to me and I loveeee the look of it!!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Cute layout, Julie!!

ellen s. said...

So cool! Love this idea!