Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Your Family

A beautiful and vintage feeling layout from Melissa Mann!
Here is what Melissa says about her layout: "One of my favorite "go-to" designs when scrapbooking is using a grid design on my layout. I love the little "nests" it creates. It's the perfect place for embellishments (stickers, flowers, chipboard, etc.).  And it is SUPER easy to create the grid using your sewing machine. I lightly penciled in my lines and then just used my sewing machine to stitch the lines. If you wanted to make it even easier, you could just draw some lines using a pen/marker and a ruler!"

4 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Melissa! So love your layout ..its subtle beauty takes my eyes from amazing photo to all the embellishments !! so very beautiful ;)

MichelleB said...

Beautiful! Love the embellishments!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING Melissa!! I loveeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rahel Menig said...

super pretty layout melissa!! love it to bits :D