Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The family

A fun and bright layout by Melissa Mann!
And a tip from Melissa about her layout: "Hey everyone!  A quick tip to create a simple, but effective, design is to punch out a shape to where it leaves the "negative" of the image on your paper. I did this using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch in the upper right hand corner. I added some pearl brads around it to solidify the punched shape there."
I love the colors Melissa used with the black and white photo!
Supplies that Melissa used on this layout: 

3 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Whoa!! A beautiful lovely layout!! and holy smokes that Classic Butterfly punch is A MUST HAVE TOOL!! :)

jessica_haley555 said...

Wow these things are beautiful!!! I will have to check them out. Great single photo page too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Melissa! I loveeeeeeee the colors and loving the the paper strips! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)