Thursday, March 5, 2009

Basic Grey Calender

Here's my March layout using the BasicGrey Calendar Kit 2009.  Jake took this photo of Elsie in her favorite hat. She loves hats of all kinds.  Today she was wearing a winter hat that straps under the chin and it was 85 degrees. She didn't wear it outside though!

Basic Grey PORCELAIN Element Stickers green border under the photo and Basic Grey PORCELAIN Wilma Mini Mono Stickers for Spring. I don't know why I'm saying spring when it's going to be 90 Monday-I should be saying summer!

I couldn't decide weather to use the flower or chipboard florish next to the photo -Jake said both and I agree. The flower pops out.  I cut the flower from Basic Grey PORCELAIN Paper/Rochelle.

Basic Grey PORCELAIN Alpha Stickers and Black circle Heidi Swapp Dream Dining Room Stickers.
The black rub-on comes with the calendar and the BasicGrey Porcelain chipboard pieces are on order expected soon.
I rubbed the edges with Colorbox chalk inks-I used 3 colors not exact matches just close enough. If I choose an ink that is too bright or dark I just use another color over that one -most of the time it usually blends fine.

Can't wait until next month to do another layout.

No comments: