Thursday, March 12, 2009

7gypsies

A New card for my 7gypsies ATC Photo Carousel using 7gypsies Gypsy Market Photo Carousel Cards as the base and a 7gypsies Gypsy Market Journal Transparency.  I love how the transparency sticks out.  A little bit of Tim Holtz Alcohol ink would be a nice touch to the transparency.....but what color?  A green leaf is part of a 7gypsies Velvet Flower set-which is on order.  Working with the 7gypsies carousel is great when you like things sticking out everywhere, which I certainly do.

Prima Flowers Artistry Flowers, Jenni Bowlin Printed Tickets/Girl. I hand cut the larger flower out of newspaper and inked it with Colorbox CHALK Cats Eye Inkpads.

Now I have to work on the backside.  I tend to get a bit excited to pull a layout together.  So working on the back will be bumpy because I  glued the flowers on already!  Oh well.

No comments: