Saturday, November 17, 2007

Still Waiting


Babies come when they want to
I know but,
the wait is driving me crazy.
Under a week until my due date
and I'm excercising -yes
drinking plenty of water-yes
resting -yes
squats-yes
major contractions -no.
I would like to have a Natural Child Birth
without pitocin -which I had last time.
Jake was only 3 weeks late!
So everyday, like today,
I'm hoping to feel the pain!
I'm thinking of baking a chocolate cake
with chocloate frosting
and hot cocoa (80 degrees I'm not sure about this one)...
to seduce the baby into the world.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea?

Sweaters by Grandmother-hope the weather gets cooler fast.

By the way, don't you love the new KI Lace Cardstock
and the Basic Grey and October Afternoon's brown rub-ons!

No comments: