Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our Winner Mia!


We had so much fun doing the $100.00 Contest.
We wanted to let you know a bit about our winner. Check out her journaling on her layouts -tres bien!

Where you're from?
I'm from a tropical island in the South Pacific called the Philippines and more specifically, the capital city of Manila. Scrapbooking here is relatively new but it's taking off with a bang!

What got you started scrapping?
I started scrapping last year when I wanted to find a nice and original gift to give to someone that wasn't bought in a store or something they might already have. A former co worker showed me her scrapbook and I thought "Hey, this is a neat idea!" I then came across a LSS and ventured in and needless to say after that I was hooked. I think scrapbooking came natural to me since I have an art & design background so I've pretty much been creative most of my life.

How much time do you spend scrapping?
Try all the time! LOL! I eat, drink, think & sleep scrapping! I love it that much!

Where do you "start" on a layout?
Since I'm a visual person I usually start with the photos and then go on from there. But sometimes I may mix it up and start with a nice piece of patterned paper.

Thank You Mia!

No comments: