Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vintage Finds

A gorgeous canvas mini album by Melissa Mann!

"Hey Everyone!  I love these Maya Road canvas albums! They are so easy to use and I love that you can use mist on these.  For this one, I misted the front of the mini with Mr. Huey in Pickle; I punched out a few butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch and then sewed them all over the front - a sticker and chipboard embellishment finished it off. For each spread, I used the same design - this makes it easy to complete the mini and it provides cohesion though out the book :-) All of these photos were ones I took with the camera on my phone on a visit through a great antique store!" - Melissa
I absolutely love all the texture and details on Melissa's mini album!

5 comments:

Carol W. said...

Beautiful canvas mini album! love the colors. TFS

Miss Jaster said...

delicious!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING Melissa!! Just loveeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Melissa!! this mini is absolutely super cute!!! SUPER SUPER CUTE!! LOVE IT!

Mitralee said...

Love it! I want to try that spray now!