Saturday, June 4, 2011

BlueMoon Newsletter

Tim Holtz Alterations
New Movers and Shapers Dies have arrived.  The
Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Movers and Shapers Mini LOCK AND KEY SET and
Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Movers and Shapers Mini FLOURISH.
Use on a base tray or in a larger die like the Tim Holtz Tag or Tim Holtz Valise Die for example.
BoBunny
Three new BoBunny collections just in!
BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss
BoBunny Zoology
BoBunny Liberty
Hero Arts
Hero Arts has a fabulous new collection of stamps -wood mounted.
Hero Arts rubber clings.
Hero Arts clear and more rubber cling -hard to get all these stamps into 1 or 2 photos!


Jenni Bowlin
 Delightful stamps and American Vintage HAVEN cardstock from Jenni Bowlin Studios. 
Tim Holtz Cabinet Die Video
The new Sizzix Tim Holtz Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Movers and Shapers Vintage Cabinet Card Die and Mini Cabinet Die. 

Click here for all the products used in this video.
To see all the videos as they are posted on YouTube subscribe here.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome GOODIES!! Love it all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott & Lisa,
Thanks for sharing these videos. Your passion for this business comes through. Lisa, your cards are amazing works of art. Scott, your camera work is fantastic. I love the excitement in your voices. From a customers point of view, I have never been disappointed with any order I've placed at BlueMoon Scrapbooking.The customer service is exceptional. Thanks again, have a great Sunday.
All The Best,

Trish

sharon Caillier said...

Lisa you work is wonderful. These video's are great. I want to make another order. Keep up the good work.

Melissa Mann said...

Awesome new stamps!!!

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

I just loved this video and creative you are with your products. I haven't been able to order for awhile as my husband passed away in December. So of course I'm having to pay all the bill myself now and that leaves very little for the scrap goodies that I LOVE to buy. You guys are one of my favorite on line stores, mostly because of your attention to each customer. Your phone call after my first order was such a nice gesture. Hopefully I'll be back to place an order real soon. It will be with you first I can promise that.

moejoetreasures said...

Happy Sunday, Scott & Lisa ~~~~
As you know... I adore you TWO !!!!
All of your continued excitement, about this GREAT community ! And to think, it all started with you's
Each week, we get so many choices AND inspiration from the fabulous videos! So for this week, I wand to get those new TH movers.... ahhh the possibilities!
As ever, Moe ~:-)

Carol W. said...

Fabulous goodies, love the new Jenni Bowlin collection - Haven, it's a must have. Fabulous video, love Tim Holtz. TFS

Linda said...

Honestly you guys make the best videos. Give me the best ideas for things to use in so many different ways. Love the masculine versions then the girlie versions. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing your talents.

Bast said...

All the new goodies are great! I really enjoy watching the videos to see the new goodies and for inspiration. You two are awesome. TFS

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net