Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Typical Scene

A fun and whimsical layout by Melissa Mann! 
Here is what Melissa says about her layout: "On this layout, I used the fabulous GCD Studios chip art tool!  I took the small chipboard hearts and "stamped" in the hearts and then used my finger to quickly swipe some gesso over the tops - it gives a little emphasis to the stamped heart design. There are several sets of "stamps" in the store - make sure you check them out! The possibilities are endless with that tool :-)"
I love what Melissa did with the Chip Art Tool! 

2 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Melissa.. GREAT LAYOUT!!! I'M inspired to do a Typical Scene LO now too.. gotta get my hands on that tool first!! SUPER PRETTY!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Melissa! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)