Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Switzerland - a mini-album

A gorgeous mini-album by Rahel Menig!  Rahel will be sharing parts of this mini-album over the next few weeks. 
" I was super eager to get my hands on the brand new Hambly Washi Tape! I have bought some tape from other brands before, but totally fell in love with the designs Hambly brought out last CHA. So to really make a statement with it I decided to create a mini album about my trip to Switzerland and used the tape as binding to hold together all the pages. To secure the whole thing I sewed right over the tape and it truly made quiet a statement :D"- Rahel


3 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful, Rahel!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Rahel.. simply gorgeous!! I Love it.. what a great way to capture Switzerland... you've inspired me to pull out my Switzerland travel photos and get busy!! :)